Junior Golf provides children ages with the building blocks to have fun and enjoy the game of golf for a lifetime. During instructional programs and play, children will learn:
- proper etiquette
- basic rules of golf
- grip, stance, posture and setup
- short game fundamentals
- full swing basics
College and high school players will assist golf pro Logan Murphy instruct the children. Parent participation and monitoring is encouraged.
12-14 year olds
- 8:30-9:30 lesson and/or classroom work
- 9:30-10:30 play 6-9 hole
9-11 year olds
- 9:45 – 10:45 lesson and/or classroom work
- 10:45-12:00 play 3-6 holes w/supervision
7-8 year olds
- 11:00-12:00 lesson and/or classroom work
- 12:00-1:00 play 2-3 holes w/supervision
This program will start on the first Tuesday in June and last for 8 weeks.
Advanced Scoring Class (12-College)
This program works on all our scoring clubs which are driver, wedges, and the putter. In this class players will be doing drills and skill work to better their games and get them shooting lower scores.
This program will be from 9:00-11:00 and will start on the 1st Friday in June and last 6 weeks.